February 1 - 22, 2021
- Removed "User Guide" menu: You can go to the Help Center by clicking on the ? icon on the menu
- Put back "Source Code" in campaign long description editor: The campaign long description editor now supports "Source Code" again
- AutoFlow Assign Label: Automate assigning labels to candidates based on criteria
- AutoFlow criteria to include default attributes: All default candidate attributes are available to be used as criteria in AutoFlow
- AutoFlow “match” operator: We’ve made the “match” operator case insensitive to you more flexibility when setting criteria (ex. Matches ‘san jose’ will capture ‘San Jose’ and ‘san Jose’)
- AutoFlow “is not” operator: We’ve also added “is not” operator so you can create a criteria for negative scenarios (ex. If Country ‘is not’ United States)
- Other Information is not alphabetical: Other Information list is now displayed according to the Candidate Attribute name instead of key
- Using "Less than or equal to" operator executes even if the value is empty: Some users experienced that using "Less than or equal to" operator in AutoFlow is executing on candidates who don't have the attribute. Fixed this by checking if the attribute is present for number criteria
- WhatsApp questions are not in the correct order: Fixed WhatsApp questions being jumbled on the candidates' end
- Bulk actions progress is not updating or erratic: Some users experienced that the bulk actions progress bar is not matching the actual progress or stops and restarts. Fixed this by handling the errors in the backend for some bulk actions.
January 4 - 29, 2021
- AutoFlow using Labels: Use Labels as criteria to create automated workflows
- AutoFlow using Last Interaction Date: Use Last Interaction Date on Messenger as criteria to create automated workflows
- Search candidates using National ID Number: Users can search candidates by typing the national ID number on the search bar, even if it's a candidate attribute.
- AutoFlow Viewing Affected Candidates: Users can see a log of candidates on whom a specific AutoFlow was executed
- Add menu for Talkpush Hire and Talkpush Onboard: You can see a new menu where we promote our new products. These applications are coming soon!
- Filter by Shortlisted and Rejection reason: Users can create filters for Shortlisted Reasons and Rejection Reasons
- Video and audio fallback questions: Since Facebook updated its desktop version to remove support for sending audio and video recording in Messenger, some users aren't able to submit audio and video answers during screening. We revised the fallback message to provide instructions to use the mobile app instead.
- Typeform: We can now create candidate profiles on the CRM when they complete screening through Typeform
- Success Factors: Fixed the integration so that the Success Factors ID will only be sent to candidates who are in the job application campaigns
- Bot stops responding when photo is uploaded for video question: Fixed by removing the Gif in the fallback response
- Validation for email address: Fixed no validation for email address when adding a lead manually
- Bot stops responding randomly: Some candidates experienced the bot stopped responding to them. Fixed this by updating the database to handle old candidates (2018-2019)
- Last Interaction is not available in AutoFlow: Added Last Interaction as criteria
- Labels as criteria is not working in AutoFlow: Fixed when creating an AutoFlow using Labels as criteria, the action is not executing.
October 9th to December 23, 2020
- Detect duplicates by email or phone: Detect and link duplicate applications if they have the same email address or phone number. This update also prevents users from updating a candidate's phone number or email to be the same phone number or email as an existing application.
- Anti Spam Control: Prevent recruiters from spamming candidates via Messenger if the candidate's engagement is beyond the standard 24 hours of interaction.
- Sourcing Tab updates: Removed the SMS and WeChat sections. Updated the Landing Page UI to be more organized and prevent incorrectly copying the Landing Page URLs.
- Search and filter update: Upgraded to Boolean search and support search using Candidate Attributes
- Bulk Actions update: Updated to require user confirmation and users can see the progress of each bulk action. Users can also see the log reports of their own bulk actions.
- Share Profile update: Reviewers can comment and attach files on the Share Profile page. Recruiters can see history of profile sharing per candidate.
- AutoFlow Send Message: Automate sending messages including time delays.
- Error 500 update: Changed the behavior to display on the Leads page to keep the user logs intact instead of redirecting to a blank page.
- File Upload response type: Support creating a question that allows candidates to upload files as a response.
- Documents section on the profile: Organize all the files uploaded by a candidate on their profile.
- Export filtered results: Reinstated the ability to export the search and filter results.
- Add a label on Share Profile page: Reinstated the ability to tag a candidate from the Share Profile page.
- Sync attributes across applications: Users can set an attribute to be visible across applications.
- Candidate Attribute dropdown: Users can configure suggested values for a Candidate Attribute so that when filling up the Other Information, they can simply select from a dropdown of options.
- Add Candidate update: Removed the "Continue" button on Step 1 of the Add Candidate page.
- Filter by Facebook page: Users can filter candidates using their Facebook Page source.
- Filter by Attachment: Reinstated the ability to filter candidates with and without attachments.
- Filter by Appointment date: Users can filter candidates using scheduler appointment date.
- Sort candidates by rating: Candidates can be sorted and filtered by their Vervoe score
July 17th to October 8th, 2020
- Create Default Candidate Attributes: Talkpush has a set of default Candidate Attributes that are System generated and automatically added to all new candidates (i.e. GDPR Opt In, Date Added, Applicant Experience, etc.) In July we started allowing users to create your own "default" Candidate Attributes which will be automatically added to all your future candidates, so that you don't have to add them manually or candidates don't need to go through pre-screening to have them in their profile.
- Exporting large data vs smaller data: In July we also implemented different export paths for large data vs small data. If you are exporting more than 5,000 candidate data points, it will be queued behind other exports in the System (includes exports from other clients), and wait time will tend to be longer. If you are exporting smaller data points or less than 5,000 data points, you can do so instantly so that it is not queued behind large exports.
- Separate Extra Data from Export All Data: In line with our efforts to improve export performance, when you select All Data to export, Extra Data and Transcript data are not included by default. Extra Data are Other Information, while Transcript Data are the pre-screening interview answers and attachments.
- Job Listing Page Salary information - removed "Click Apply to know more about your salary": This makes the job listing page more flexible for posting internal openings, where there might not be any salary changes for horizontal transfers.
- New tokens: We created new tokens to make writing Quick Replies and Message Templates even easier: <job title>, <campaign city>, <assigned_recruiter>. These are available in Spanish as <posicíon>, <ciudad_de_campaña> and <reclutador asignado>
- Update message sending priority: Talkpush always tries to make sure your messages are delivered. When you send a bulk message using the "Best Available" channel, move a candidate and manually send the message template, Talkpush sends the message using a channel logic so you don't need to choose the channel: Best Available > Messenger > WhatsApp > SMS > Email. t means we'll send the message using the last channel used by the candidate to engage with you. If this isn't available, we'll send this on Messenger. If this isn't available, we'll try WhatsApp. If the candidate isn't on WhatsApp, we'll try SMS, and so on. To help you save on unnecessary SMS costs, we've prioritized email over SMS, so that the channel logic is now: Best Available > Messenger > WhatsApp > Email > SMS.
- Track the Job Listing Page using Google Tag Manager: You can now track the traffic and user behavior of candidates going to your job listing page. You need to have a Google Tag Manager to be able to do this.
- Auto Opt In to WhatsApp: In June, WhatsApp relaxed its opt in policy. So we now able to automatically opt in a candidate to WhatsApp if they apply through the landing page, Facebook Jobs and the chatbots. We will send the completion message through WhatsApp. This applies if you have a WhatsApp bot and if the Message Settings > Completion message is enabled for WhatsApp.
- SMS Usage Limit: Today we launched a feature where you can set a limit in the Company Settings for your SMS usage. This can help you budget your SMS credits monthly or annually. Once you hit your limit, Talkpush will stop sending SMS so that you do not incur excess charges. Please speak with your Customer Success Manager if you are interested about this feature.
May 1st to July 16th, 2020
- New Interview invitation token for leads in the Unassigned campaign: You can now keep Unassigned leads warm by sending them a link to choose a position. This link is in a new token called "Choose Position Link". When clicked, the link will take the leads to your Facebook Messenger chatbot which will prompt the leads to choosing a position. This helps convert Unassigned leads to candidates easily.
- Archive candidates after moving: When moving a candidate to another campaign's Inbox, we create a new application for the candidate in the other campaign so they can answer a fresh set of interview questions. We keep the existing application in the current campaign in case the company needs a record of their previous interview answers and data points. However, some clients do not need to keep the existing application. We have enhanced the Move Candidate action to allow archiving the existing application when moving them to another campaign's Inbox.
- Set a custom delay time for the Rejection notification: By default we delay sending of Rejection notification to the candidate by 90 minutes after they're moved to the Rejected folder. Now you can set your own delay time in days, minutes and hours in Company Settings > Communication Settings.
- Deleting Candidate Attributes: We have allowed deleting candidate attributes that are not connected to an interview question and which do not have any values in any candidates' Other Information. This helps you manage your Candidate Attributes to ensure only relevant ones are displayed.
- Seeing the progress of your export: When you export candidate data, you can now see the progress of the export through a progress bar in the Notifications panel. We have also made performance improvements by preventing selection of large amounts of data when exporting.
March 5th to April 30th, 2020
- Listing jobs on Facebook Jobs is way simpler: To list a campaign on Facebook Jobs from the CRM, you would have to go to the Sourcing tab and toggle Facebook Jobs listing to ON every time you create a new campaign. Now, this toggle is set to ON by default so any new job campaign you create will be automatically submitted to Facebook Jobs. If you don’t want this setting, don’t worry. You can ask your Customer Success Manager to turn this off for you. Turning off this setting would mean going back to manually listing only the jobs you want to be seen on Facebook Jobs.
- New Facebook Jobs listing statuses: We’ve updated the Facebook Jobs listing statuses to reflect the actual stages of the listing status in real time, instead of a simple “ON” or “OFF” status. From Pending to Approved, you will see the progression of your listing within the Facebook Jobs review period, taking out the guessing game about what’s happening with your listing. If something goes wrong with your listing, you can quickly and easily see what needs to be done with the tool tip beside each status so you can always take control. Learn more
- Adding candidates is more robust and intuitive: Adding new candidates via CV upload, importing a CSV file or by manually typing in the candidate’s details has never been simpler. The wizard style enables you to focus on each step. To ensure you’re only uploading new candidates, you will be notified if a candidate you’re trying to add already exists. We’ll check the candidate profile information as well to ensure you’re adding valid data, which might cause problems in sending emails or SMS later. If there is a problem with a candidate’s data, you can easily edit the information on the table itself before saving. Learn more
- Cleaner data in candidates’ “Other Information”: Since we introduced the Candidate Attributes feature which allows you to create your own company-wide data values, we’ve updated the “Other Information” section in the candidate profile so that you can simply select from the data values whenever you need to add more information about a candidate. Let’s say you interviewed a candidate over the phone, and wanted to record their interview answers on the CRM. You can simply add new information by selecting a data (ex. Work Experience, Education, Languages Spoken) and then type the response. Instead of an unsystematic, arbitrary and casual adding of information, each data in the Other Information section can now be used to filter candidates and for data reporting. With the new UI, you can even add paragraphs.
- Same day scheduling of interview: You can now shortlist a candidate and schedule an interview on the same day. Learn more
- Search is translated to Spanish: For Spanish speaking clients, the search dropdown is now in Spanish.
- Filter candidates based on their last interaction time: You can now filter candidates based on their last interaction time with the Messenger bot. You can filter candidates whose interaction time is within the last 24 hours, so you know who you can still reach out to according to the updated Facebook Messenger policy.
- Move candidates in progress: When you move candidates to another folder, you can now see the progress while the CRM performs the task in the background.
- Fix an issue where events are happening in the wrong sequence
- Fix an issue where candidates with multiple applications may receive the same message multiple times
- Fix an issue where multiple Unassigned campaigns are created for each time the Facebook Page is re-subscribed to the CRM
- Send custom messages after 24 hours: The updated Facebook Messenger policy restricted sending messages to candidates if they didn’t speak with the bot in the past 24 hours. Now you can still send messages to these candidates as long as the content is personal, time sensitive and application update related.
- Timed chasing messages: We’ve set up automated chasing messages for candidates who didn’t finish their interview so you don’t have to. Learn more
- Updated applicant rating and feedback: Now candidates can rate their chatbot experience using star ratings. To gather feedback for improvement, candidates can select a category where they had a negative experience. The new rating and feedback system will give us faster data and enable us to report them to clients sooner.
January 2nd to March 4th, 2020
- First Name Token: Most SMS carriers have a 160-character limit on each SMS. Now you can send short and friendly SMS messages by using the candidate’s first name only.
- Create custom Source URL: Now you can track candidates’ Source immediately as soon as they chat with the bot even when they didn’t click on a job listing or job ad. To do this, you need to simply go to Company Settings > Facebook Settings, select the Facebook Page you want to take candidates to, enter a Source name and click Create URL. Once the URL is created, just copy the URL and use it to take candidates to the Messenger bot.
- Select a role before adding a user: Previously, any new user added to your team is a Manager. You can then change their role after being added. Now you can select the role before adding the user.
- Job Listing Page: We’ve updated the job listing page to look more user friendly. You can brand your company’s job listing page by adding your own logo, header color, background color, and even a banner to make the job listing page truly your own.
- Analytics in Spanish: Analytics is now in Spanish for Spanish-speaking clients
- Reduce steps in WhatsApp bot to start interview: When a candidate applies through WhatsApp and selects a job, the candidate used to receive an automated invitation message that prompts them to perform an action before proceeding to interview questions. Now we’ve removed that extra step of receiving an invitation message, so candidates can go straight to interview questions after selecting a job. This allows them to complete the application process faster.
- Fallback Message when candidate types an answer instead of selecting a multiple-choice option: In the interview questions, candidates sometimes type their answer instead of picking from the multiple-choice options provided. Since the bot is expecting a multiple-choice response, the bot throws an “I don’t understand” answer which is frustrating for candidates. Now the bot can sense textual answers and display the proper validation message to prompt the user to only select from and respond with the given choices.
November 4th to December 6th, 2019
- Manual Scheduling via the Recruitment Center: On the candidate profile you can now see a "schedule button" to manually trigger the Recruitment Center scheduling
- Candidate & Application ID: For every lead you can now see the Application ID specific to that application as well as the Candidate ID, which is shared across multiple applications by the same candidate.
- Advanced job search for Messenger bot: Bot can filter jobs by state, city, brand, and store (built for retail, enterprise clients like Walmart).
- Standard 2.0 bot is out! Clients on free Stanley plan can pick a bot name, customize bot responses, and enjoy a more intuitive, conversational bot that allows candidates to edit their basic information, and go back to where they left off if they get lost. Click here to find out more: https://help.talkpush.com/en/articles/3529962-chatbot-product-update-introducing-standard-messenger-bot-2-0
- All metrics that were previously available on our standard PowerBI report can now be found inside the embedded analytics dashboard to CRM dashboard (Funnel, productivity, processing time, etc)
October 5th to November 4th, 2019
- Recruiter Calendar Integration: Connect your calendar to Talkpush and let leads select slots directly from your available times
- Unassigned Campaign: Engage all candidates that spoke to your Facebook Page but didn't select a campaign to apply for in the Chatbot flow
- You can now change your bot name, avatar, and responses to candidate FAQs in our new release for Stanley Bot on Messenger + WhatsApp
- Improved bot response times following Talkpush’s Dialogflow V2 API Update!
- Candidates who send messages of more than 256 characters don’t get a response from the bot. This is fixed, so the candidate knows to type in a shorter phrase.
- The embedded analytics dashboard now features Recruiter Productivity and Message analytics!
September 12th, 2019 to October 4th, 2019:
- Landing page URL History: view all the previously created URLs for a given landing page
- Search using NOT: Find leads that do not have a specific data point value pair by using not infront of the search query e.g. "NOT education:(masters)"
- Embedded Analytics Dashboard accessible to all Owner user accounts under the CRM's Analytics tab
August 1st, 2019 to September 11th, 2019
- Messaging API: You can now send messages via our API, check out the details in our API documentation
- The campaign settings now feature the CRM v3 design
- The Search on the Leads screen now allows for more complex search queries, you learn more about it in our help center
- Incoming messages from candidates to recruiters/users now appear at the top of the candidate list and are easily visible, helping you reply to your leads even faster
- You can now edit the URL of the landing page in order to track a custom source, make it reload itself after a set delay or redirect to another website after the delay
- Cooler web bots powered by Landbot and Talkpush - you can check out how this looks like on www.talkpush.com (say hello to Stanley on web)
- Campaign Visibility Settings in Sourcing tab: read all about it here
- Embedded dashboard in CRM, accessible to Owners of accounts on the 'Analytics' tab
- Campaign type filter in internal/ external PowerBI report (Inquiry campaigns, Onboarding campaigns, etc.)
Chatbot Bug Fixes
- Whatsapp bot was skipping certain questions due to a fix that was sending messages to Dialogflow twice. This has been fixed.
- The career site bot previously allowed the sending of empty messages. This has been fixed.
- Stanley bot in Spanish was getting stuck in the job selection stage. This has been fixed.
May 31st, 2019 to July 31st, 2019
- The new campaign list is here! Searching, sorting and archiving of campaigns is now available on the campaign list, as well as easier access to the campaign settings.
- See all the leads that you still need to get back to by using the new Pending Reply filter. This will show you leads that you've spoken to and which have replied to you.
- We introduced the workspace subdomains, you can now access your own Talkpush workspace using the <your workspace name>.talkpush.com URL.
- The Other Applications section on the candidate profile now shows the source of every other application and clicking on the other application takes you to that profile.
- More transparency through more events in the chat history now! See when a candidate was called, when a label was added and more actions, as well as who performed them in chronological order right in the chat history.
April 5th, 2019 to May 31st, 2019
- Text or Audio response question type: Let candidates on the Facebook Messenger or Interview Landing Page choose whether they want to submit a text or an audio response to a question.
- The Other Information section on the candidate profile is now sorted alphabetically.
February 28th, 2019 to April 5th, 2019
- The Custom Folders are here! - You can now create your own folders inside the CRM to make Talkpush match your recruitment process
- Talkpush Jobs can now appear directly in the Google Search results, if you filled out all the data and enabled it in the sourcing settings of your campaign!
- We’ve made an important step towards supporting multiple countries inside the same account by now supporting multiple phone lines for multiple countries inside the CRM. Get in touch with your POC at Talkpush to learn more about it
- The campaign list now displays 100 campaigns and is ordered alphabetically
- Candidates can update their basic information (email and phone number) via the chatbot. This is to ensure compliance to General Data Protection Regulations.
- Conversational design analytics are now available for Whatsapp and Career site chatbots!
- You can now set different languages per campaign. This language setting will determine the content on the landing page, and keep the country setting separate. (i.e. no more instances of Costa Rica (es) vs. Costa Rica being displayed on the chatbot.)
Updates Recruitment Analytics
- Adjusted reports to local client-specific timezones
- Added filter for source categories and specific sources
- Applications by campaign in external client report
- Labels/ applicant feedback in external client report (Last tabs)
- Number of messages in internal and external report shows number of SMS units instead of grouped SMS messages
January 26th, 2019 to February 27th, 2019
- Shortlist / Reject Reasons: Keep track of why you're team shortlist and/or rejects candidates. Find out how it works
- Permission settings: Company accounts may now have multiple Owner type users as well as the newly introduced Limited Manager which is cannot edit the campaign settings nor the labels. For more details you may find all the permissions in the Team settings tab of your company settings
- SMS opt-out: In the company settings you can now activate the SMS opt-out, reminding applicants on every message that they can opt-out of receiving more messages by replying "STOP"
- When using the data points in the question creation process together with multiple choice questions, the response by the candidate will now be automatically saved to the candidate profile as "Data point name: Multiple Choice Response"
- We have our own URL shortener now: talkpu.sh
- You can now search for jobs on the chatbot at a country and city level, and get personalized job search recommendations
- A new pre-onboarding bot module is now available for Messenger bots!
- Entries under “Other information” were getting saved twice for returning applicants in the CRM even though the category names were the same. This has been fixed.
- Certain messages were taking too long to get delivered on Messenger bots (i.e. timed questions to rate your experience). This has now been fixed.
- Introduced sliders to the app to give first time users a brief overview of what the app can do
- Your sessions now automatically remain logged in on the phone so you don't have to log in every time you open the app
- The mobile app now supports all instances of Talkpush around the globe
- Bug fixes, UI and UX improvements
Updates Recruitment Analytics
- Report that clients log into directly with their own credentials (Report: "Talkpush Analytics")
- New report (Report: "Message transcript analysis")
- Added Search how many messages with a certain word or phrase are occurring.
- Added a Source/ Interview method matrix (Report: "Client reporting 2.0/ Source/interview method matrix")
- Table with candidate sources/ interview methods in total numbers and percentage. (Report: "Client reporting 2.0/ Message volumes")
- Increased message volume accuracy. The report now excludes messages that are logged internally but were not actually sent to a candidate.
- Experimental flow chart of candidate channels: Visualizes where candidates are coming from and how (if) they complete an interview. (Report: "Client reporting 2.0/ Flow chart")
- Candidates/ applications participating in a WhatsApp conversation:
- Candidates might be CSV-uploaded and finish the interview on landing page so they won't show up with source or interview method = "WhatsApp". In order to accommodate for that, the report now shows how many 'Application IDs' show up in individual conversations that have at least one WhatsApp message. (Report: “Product metrics 2.0/ Candidates in WhatsApp conversations")
December 15th, 2018 to January 25th, 2019
- Label Management released: Create, Edit, Delete & Replace labels all from one screen
- Multiple Owners & Limited Managers introduced
Each account can now have more than one user with Owner permissions.
The new Limited Manager is a more restricted version of the Manager and cannot create Campaigns, edit the Campaign Settings, Labels nor Quick Replies.
- New required field in our campaign settings called “Campaign type”. This means you can get more accurate data depending on the type of campaign you choose (Job application / Inquiry / Single Time Engagement / Onboarding / Exit Interview).
- Gifs now render in the chat history
- Tweaks to the landing page copy
- Update to search function for Messenger chatbots: Bot introduces a list of suggested results based on where the applicant had previously searched for a more personalized application experience. Candidates can also leave their contact info for later follow up, if there are no relevant search results.
- Career site chatbot can now process incoming inquiries for recruiters to follow up in campaigns. Inquiry details are saved in the candidate’s “Other Information” section of their profiles.
- Whatsapp bot updates: chatbot can now handle outbound campaigns, incoming inquiries and leads, live chat takeover, and standard 20+ FAQs.
- Edits to standard hardcoded messages in all supported languages for career site chatbots to keep the conversation moving forward.
- The Mobile App v1.0 was released: Review, Message & Screen candidates from your iOS or Android device, anywhere & anytime.
Get it here:
November 8th to December 14th, 2018
- The WhatsApp lets you engage your leads via WhatsApp and take over the conversation at any time
- With the new landing page bot you can engage your leads directly on your website, it now also ships with support for buttons
- Leads can now search jobs by location in the chatbot flow
- Update to the notifications: Mark all your unread notifications as read with one click, be notified when a candidate is asking for help with the chatbot and when you've got an applicant that's been waiting for over 1 week to be processed
- Sort the candidate list by last activity or the date the candidates were added
- Clicking the select on the candidate list will now effectively select all candidates in the campaign, not just the displayed ones
- The scheduler is now available in Spanish
- * If candidates are in Inbox folder of an inquiry campaign and marked as Completed in a Job campaign, chatbot would reply to “status update” queries with something like this: “It looks like you haven’t completed your application yet for the role of “inquiry campaign title”. You’ll need to finish the application process before we can review it. This has been fixed to disallow the status of inquiry campaigns from appearing. Only job campaign statuses would be triggered.
- Candidate’s profile will now only display Basic information and Interview responses. Other information data (which often contains sensitive information) will now be hidden from candidates’ view.
- Chatbot’s hardcoded button “apply for another” was not triggering the right response from Dialogflow because the Talkpush bot is disconnected at that stage. This has been fixed.
October 26th to November 7th, 2018
- The Messenger Chatbot now has a Refer a Friend button in it's menu
- Search and filter by assigned manager, starred candidates or sources, with the updated search. The search has also undergone some performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Robocall is now supported on the new CRM interface
- We display candidate profile images sourced from Jobstreet resumes now if available
- The deleted folder is now supported on the new CRM interface
- The scheduler now shows the right time zones
- CSV upload should no longer mismatch column names
- The referee token works again
October 15th to 25th, 2018
- Empty state screens were added for when a campaign or folder is empty
- Sending bulk messages will now reactivate the chatbot, while sending single candidate messages will continue to turn the bot off
- After a lead submits an invalid response type for a second time, the chatbot will now automatically reply with the link to the Interview Landing Page and encourage leads to complete the interview process there. The leads contact details will already be prefilled and the form will only ask the pending interview questions.
- v3 bulk messaging now has the Best Available Channel option which will send a message through the most recent channel of communication with a candidate
- Improved the chatbots messaging in all languages to be clearer, friendlier and more concise.
- Slight update to the design of the candidate profile action buttons and the folders
- Audio transcripts are now properly displayed on the v3 candidate profile
- Fixed a bug that would let leads select Interview Scheduler time slots that we're not set as available in the settings
- Clicking on a campaign in the campaign list will now open this campaign on the Leads screen
- Resolved a bug where candidate answers would disappear on completed interviews
- The No Campaign Invitation folder is not currently available on the v3 and will for the meantime not be displayed
- A series of fixes for the Spanish interface
- Fixed an issue were the v3 would not send SMS reliably for Mexico clients
- Adding an image and a resume when manually uploading leads is now working correctly again
September 24th to October 14th, 2018
- Updated and improved our resume parsing on the backend
- New Talkpush CRM: Now everyone can opt-in to use the new Talkpush CRM. the new features include:
Notifications, real-time interface
new powerful search & filter
tagging team members in comments
easily adding data on candidate profiles
auto-complete suggestions for Quick Replies and Tokens
export multiple campaigns at once
export search results and folders
export data from selected time frames
re-export the most recent exports
formatting on comments
To learn more view here or check out the webinar below
- Messenger Personas: You can now choose between having a single messenger profile displaying when speaking to the candidate via the Facebook Messenger, unified for the chatbot and recruiters or having the different profile images and names of the Talkpush users being displayed when sending messages from the CRM
- The CSV upload of leads has been improved to let you store any kind of data on the candidate profiles. All additional columns inside a CSV file will now be added as data fields on the candidate with their respective values added as well.
- Mostly fixes to prepare the launch of the new CRM
- Updated Spanish UI for the new CRM
September 10th to 23th, 2018
- If candidate submit an audio responses via the Facebook Messenger that seems to be empty, i.e. won't transcribe to anything, the candidate will be asked to re-record the response. This is only enabled for clients that have the transcription feature turned on.
- A whole lot of updates on a future product release were added, stay tuned for announcements are soon to come.
- Fixed a series of bugs on the Multiple Choice Questions
- Fixed bugs on some custom landing pages
- Fixed a bug where live calls would cut after 1 minute
- UI fixes on the audio player
- Fixed a bug related to SMS in the Dominican Republic