At the end of this article, you'll be able to:
- Learn how to move a single candidate to another campaign
- Learn how to move multiple candidates to another campaign using bulk action.
- Understand why you should archive or keep a copy of a candidate's application after cross campaign movement.
📌Why is it important?
Let's say a candidate applied to a role but was rejected and you feel like he’d be a better fit for another position. - The “move candidate” feature will help you invite them to apply to that new role. This way recruiters can leverage every lead, capitalizing on possible missed opportunities.
- The client wants to endorse rejected candidates to another job opening where they are more suited
- The client's hiring process includes multiple interviews in different campaigns
⚙️How to configure it?
I. Single Movement
Step 1: Select the candidate and click on the "move candidate" button on top of
the conversation box.
Step 2: A pop-up will prompt you to select the campaign and folder that you wish
to move the candidate to.
Step 3: Once you have selected the Campaign + the folder (which stage of the
interview process) you want the candidate to be in - click on "Move" button
and the candidate will be moved to that folder and
II. Mass Movement
Step 1: Go to a specific campaign
Step 2: Mass select or select multiple candidates by clicking on the circle beside
the folder drop-down or click on the candidate's photo
Step 3: On the left side of the CRM, tap on "move candidates" button
Step 4: A popup will prompt you to select a campaign and folder that you wish to
move the candidate to.
Step 5: Once you have selected the Campaign + the folder (which stage of the
interview process) you want the candidate to be in - click on "Move"
button and the candidate will be moved to the selected folder and
III. Archive Candidate Option
Let's say your hiring process is to move candidates from campaign to campaign to answer different interview questions, each campaign representing the next stage of the application process. You have the option to discard or archive the candidate's record in the previous campaign when they move on to the next campaign. This really depends on your process. Archiving the candidate's record in the previous campaign will free you up from processing them in that campaign, but it will also cause you to lose the specific interview questions and candidate attributes from that application. On the other hand, choosing to keep the application will cause you to have multiple applications from the same candidate, but allow you to see data from each application.
Here's how to archive a candidate:
Step 1: Upon logging in to Talkpush, click on the move candidate button
Step 2: Select a campaign and folder inbox
Step 3: There will be a warning message about duplicates.
Step 4: Turn the toggle on.
If the toggle is On, candidate’s existing application will be archived
If the toggle is Off, candidate’s existing application will be kept
Step 5: Once done, click on the move button
1. Track the movement history of each application through the chat logs
2. Re-assign the candidates to a different recruiter when moving them to another campaign, if needed.
3. Send a templated message when moving candidates to Inbox, Completed, Shortlist, and Reject folder.
- Inbox: here you will have the option to trigger an invitation message to the candidate to answer the question set up for the campaign you are moving the candidate, and once the candidate answer, will be moved to complete.
- Completed, Shortlisted, Rejected: if you have set up a message you will have the option to send them the message set up for this folder in the campaign you are moving the candidate
Learn more about navigating through your folders here
1. What will happen to archived candidates?
- Archived candidates will be hidden
2. Will I be able to retrieve or unarchive them?
- No, but your analytics can include archived candidates' data
3. Can I archive existing candidates with multiple applications?
- You can archive candidates you will move starting today. Candidates you previously moved will not have the option to be archived.
4. Why does the archive option only available when I choose the Inbox folder of another campaign?
- When you move a candidate to the Inbox, it creates a new application to give the candidate a fresh profile to be filled with data for that campaign. When you move a candidate to the Completed, Shortlisted, or any other folder, there's nothing to archive because the candidate's current application is continued to the next campaign.
Do you find this helpful? Leave us feedback! 📢
📔 User Manual