- Send your questions about CRM features
- Report any concerns or bugs that you encounter
- Identify the information needed to produce a better report
- Find the answers you need in the Help Center
📌Why is it important?
Feeling lost the first time you log in to Talkpush? Well, don't feel bad because even our most experienced end-users often find themselves confused with the platform. Good thing that Talkpush is always here to guide and support you.
We have our service team available 24/7 to properly address the concerns of our users. You can send your CRM/Chatbot related issues right inside of Talkpush and receive feedback in less than 5 minutes!
- The client encountered an issue with one of the CRM features when processing a candidate and they wanted to send a report right away.
⚙️How to configure it?
Talkpush integrated with Intercom so we can properly address your concerns.
Upon logging in to Talkpush, you will see a floating green bubble at the bottom left side of the screen. That is called the intercom messenger.
A pop up will show you the options below:
I. Your Previous Conversations
You can track your previous conversation with the service desk team in this section. It will also give you the choice to revisit the instructions or concerns that you had in the past.
Just simply click on "see all" to load the previous list of your conversations.
II. Send a Report
Users can send their concerns through the intercom messenger inside the CRM or via e-mail.
A. Sending report through Intercom Messenger
Step 1: Click on the Intercom Messenger button.
Step 2: Click on the send us a message button.
Step 3: On the chat area, type in the issue you encountered.
Please make sure to provide the following information to have a more insightful report:
- A concise description of the issue
- Candidate ID
- Campaign ID (if available)
- Folder (if available)
- Screenshot/Video showing the issue you encountered.
Step 4: Once done, press enter to send your message.
B. Sending report through E-mail
Users can also send their reports via e-mail. Simply send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update you on the same email thread.
III. Talkpush Library
Talkpush built an online library to let our users continue to learn and familiarize how each feature works. Users can also visit the library to find the answers they need.
On the "find your answers now" section, you can manually look for the answer that you need. Simply type in the keywords on the search bar and the system will pull up all articles related to the keywords.
Clicking on "see more results" will direct you to the actual online Talkpush Library.
IV. Talkpush Blogs
We also invested in online journals or also known as "blogs" about recruitment automation, and how to source, screen, and hire better than anyone!
Just click on it to load the available blogs and sign up to receive regular TA insights straight to your email.
V. Talkpush Release Notes
All the latest new features, updates, and changes can be found in this place!
VI. Talkpush Systems Health Status
You can also monitor the health status of the CRM in this section.
- Create different conversations for every issue to properly track their progress.
2. Attach screenshots or screen recordings to provide a clearer view on what is happening on your end. And when sending screenshots, make sure that it covers the four corners of your screen.
3. Add "loom" to your chrome extension to produce a better screen recording.
- Who manages the conversations in intercom?
Service Desk is the team dedicated to answering the inquiries reported in intercom as soon as possible. They are the faces you frequently see when writing an issue in intercom messenger.
Do you find this helpful? Leave us feedback! 📢