🧠 Learning Outcomes:
At the end of this article, you'll be able to learn:
- How to share a candidate profile to a 'Guest' (those without Talkpush access)
- How to share a candidate profile to 'Your Team'
- How to track all shared candidate profiles on one page
📌 Why is it important?
The share feature will allow the users to share a candidate profile with both their colleagues and those with no access to the Talkpush CRM. In this way, everyone in the team can be involved in candidate screening even if they have no CRM access.
⚙️ How to configure it?
I. Share a Candidate Profile to a 'Guest'
Step 1: On the candidate profile, click the “share” button. You'd see options to choose between 'Guest' and 'Your Team'. Click on 'Guest'.
Step 2: Next, type in the destination email address/es on the email bar.
Step 3: Choose from the dropdown list the information you would like to share. With this recent share profile enhancement, recruiters can now share 'Other Information' data and attachments.
Step 4: You can also choose to add a message along with the profile you’re sharing. For example, you could type here the reason why you’re sending along the candidate info.. (E.g. Sharing this candidate for Final Interview).
We've also added the option for 'Guest' to be able to shortlist or reject the candidates they are reviewing.
- If the recruiter toggles “Guest can Shortlist/Reject” to ON, when the reviewer clicks Shortlist or Reject, the candidate should be moved to the Shortlisted/Rejected folder.
- If the recruiter toggles “Guest can Shortlist/Reject” to OFF, when the reviewer clicks Shortlist or Reject, the candidate will not be moved to the Shortlisted/Rejected folder.
Don’t forget to click on “Share” to confirm your action.
II. Share a Candidate Profile to Your Colleague
Step 1: On the candidate profile, click the “share” button. You'd see options to choose between 'Guest' and 'Your Team'. Click on 'Your Team'.
Step 2: Next, select your colleague’s name from the dropdown list. You can select more than one teammate.
Step 3: You can add a message along with the profile you’re sharing. For example, you could type here the reason why you’re sending along the candidate info.. (E.g. Sharing this candidate for Final Interview).
Lastly, click on ‘Share’ to perform the action.
After sharing the candidate profile, a log of the action can be seen just below the Comments section. You’ll see the following information:
- Name/Email of person shared with
- Date of share
- Status of share - Seen/Not Seen
You also have the option to re-send or revoke a guest/teammate’s permission from accessing the profile.
If the ‘Revoke’ button is clicked, it would display a warning message as shown below.
If you click on ‘Continue’, the system will delete the shared history as well as the candidate’s profile on your ‘All Candidates Page’.
"What if a guest/teammate already reviewed the profile before their access was revoked?"
- The Guest review will be deleted on revoke.
- The Recruiter’s review will be deleted on revoke, but their comments will remain saved.
✅ ALL CANDIDATES PAGE (Recruiter's View)
The ‘All Candidates Page’ is where you can see all the candidate profiles shared with you. We’ve created this so you don’t need to go through your inbox to search for candidates you need to review.
Here’s how you can access the All Candidates Page :
- Click your name from the upper right-hand corner of your CRM, then click ‘Shared with Me’.
- You will be redirected to this page where you can see all the candidate profiles shared with you, date shared, who shared it with you, campaign, folder, and status (seen/unseen).
⚙️ Shared Profiles from a Reviewer's Perspective
The following steps/images show how the process of reviewing profiles would look like for someone who doesn’t have Talkpush access. (Guest)
Step 1: Reviewers would receive an email that a profile has been shared with them. The email content comes with an access code to view the profile.
Step 2 : Once the reviewer clicks on ‘View Profile’, the reviewer will be asked to input the passcode.
However, if the reviewer clicks on the link to view all candidates, the system would prompt the reviewer to input the passcode from any previous share profile email.
Step 3 : Here’s the redesigned page when viewing a candidate profile for a review!
When a reviewer clicks the ‘Write a Review’ button, the system will display the following fields:
- In cases where a guest gave a review, then, later on, had another candidate to compare with, they can edit/update their initial review. The reviewer would be able to attach files as well after they already left a review, in cases where the reviewer has assessment documents that they would like to add to the review.
Step 4 : If reviewers need to add labels, they can do so by clicking on the 'Add Label' button as shown below. Up to 10 labels can be added to one profile.
This will be saved on the candidate's profile on the CRM.
✅ ALL CANDIDATES PAGE (Guest's View)
As mentioned above, a link is included in the email to view all shared candidate profiles on one page.
A reviewer would know from this page if the link to view a profile already expired. To request access, a reviewer can click on the ‘Expired’ button and it would notify the recruiter who shared the profile.
⭕️ EXPIRED ACCESS TO A CANDIDATE PROFILE
The link to the candidate profile will expire after the number of days set in the Company Settings > Communication Settings > Share Profile Rules.
If a reviewer tries to view a profile with an expired link, they can always request for access again from the recruiter who shared the profile. The recruiter will then receive an email to grant access.
(Note: If a guest reviewer tries to view a profile and their access has been revoked, the page would display an error PAGE NOT FOUND (404)
Got any questions? Click on the green chat bubble on the lower right side of your screen to get in touch with our team.