At the end of this article, you will learn :
- How to navigate through the new search function
- How to use different filters and rules to get more complex search results
The 'search' function is one of the most used features in the CRM. With recruitment processes and candidate requirements getting more complex day by day, we made it our goal to improve this functionality to make it more user friendly but also able to perform even with complicated rules.
- Clients wanted to search for advanced information such as resume attachment, Other information, duplicate candidates.
- Clients wanted to search for multiple candidates with different candidate attributes at once
⚙️How to use it?
- Starting Point: Campaign and Folder filters are present by default
- The default selection of the Campaign filter is set to All Campaigns if the user does not have any recent activity in Talkpush CRM.
- If the user has a recent activity on Talkpush CRM, the Campaign is set to the most recently viewed campaign.
2. Select a campaign and folder
- The default selection of the Folder filter is set to Completed if the user does not have any recent activity in Talkpush CRM.
- If the user has a recent activity on Talkpush CRM, the Folder is set to the most recently viewed folder.
- To look for a candidate in multiple folders, simply add a filter and select a different campaign. You can add as many folder filters as you want.
3. Select from the list of data points to filter + add operators + select value
- When you’ve set up your data + operator + value, click Done to apply the filter.
- The list of candidates will refresh with the latest results
- You can add as many filters by connecting them using AND or OR.
- AND will yield candidates that match all of your filters. This usually yields 0 results
- OR will yield candidates that match any of your filters.
Apply the filter - To apply the filters you have set up, click the <done> button or click anywhere on the screen.
Remove a filter - Hover over a filter and an X icon should appear. Click on the X icon. The candidate list will refresh with the latest results. Click Done again to apply the new filters.
- Searching candidates using keywords
- You can only search for candidates that are defined by your filter results.
- By default, the Campaign and Folder filters are always present, so searching will always apply to those within the campaign and folder selected.
- Enter the keywords or numbers on the search bar to search for candidates.
- Hit enter or click the icon with a magnifying glass to start the search.
2. Searching for multiple candidates
- Searching multiple candidates can only be done using the App ID or Candidate ID.
- Type the App ID or Candidate IDs separated by a space.
- You should see the candidates matching either of the IDs you’ve entered.
3. Long-chain of filters
- When you’ve created a long set of filters, the filters will be stacked in multiple rows. A vertical scrollbar will appear on the filter area so you can scroll up and down to see all your filters.
Got any questions? Click on the green chat bubble on the lower right side of your screen to get in touch with our team.