Removing unnecessary or unused candidate attributes helps maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruitment process, making it easier to manage candidate information and improving the quality of the data collected.
How to delete a Candidate Attribute
1. Click the Leads Tab drop-down button, then choose Candidate Attributes.
2. Select a candidate attribute and click the pencil icon to edit.
3. When a Delete button is visible, there are no campaigns associated with this attribute; thus, you can easily delete it.
4. There will be a pop-up message on the right top corner of the CRM that will show if the attribute has been successfully deleted.
💡 Note: The Delete button will not be available if the candidate attribute is associated with any campaign questions in the CRM.
Here's how to Unlink it from the campaign questions
1. After clicking the pencil icon, inside the selected attribute, you will see a list of campaigns which the attribute is associated with.
2. Click on the campaign/s, and you will be re-routed to that Campaign's Question tab.
3. Click on the pencil icon across the question where the attribute is being used.
4. On the Edit Question Tab, go to the Data Map section and select another attribute to unlink the unnecessary attribute.
5. Then, click on the Save button. Once done, proceed with the steps to delete the candidate attribute.
🤔 Do you have any questions? We want to help! 💚
You can chat with our Support team by clicking on the intercom button on the lower section of your Talkpush screen. We're one click away.
Need more help? 📖