Inside the job listing page is where you can see all the active job that the company offers. This helps the candidate quickly search through all available jobs without giving prior personal information. Candidates can apply for the job of their choice through the website.
How to access the job listing page
Step 1: Log in Talkpush
Step 2: Go to company settings
Step 3: Copy the link from the career site
Step 4: Open a new browser and paste the URL
Step 5: After pressing enter, you should see the page with the list of jobs. It has 6 parts, these are:
1. Job Listing Banner - It can be customized by uploading an image in company settings> upload logo-web. The suggested size for the banner is 2880 x 108.
(Note: If there is no custom image in the banner section, the system will automatically use the company logo as a banner)
2. Job filters- This allows candidates to filter vacancies based on the job title and location.
3. Search button - make sure to click on the button after selecting the filters.
4. Job Overview - this section shows the title, location and a short description of the job.
5. Apply button - this button will send the candidate to the web form where will can complete your online interview for the selected vacancy through the website.
6. Web navigator - use these buttons to switch between one page of the job listing or another.
Recruiters can include the career site link in their job offers posts or SMS blast to lead traffic.
Watch the full video tutorial here. 👇