At the end of this article, you will be able to learn how to:
- Add a new recruitment center
- Set up weekly available slots
- Edit the recruitment center
- Link a campaign to a recruitment center
- Share the recruitment scheduler link to your candidates inside the CRM
- Candidate experience on confirming their schedule
📌Why is it important?
This feature is one way to automate scheduling candidates based on the availability of the recruiters. Recruiters will set up the number of (interview) slots they can accommodate hourly per site (recruitment center), and candidates would only be able to choose a schedule with open slots.
With this, the recruiters can focus on the actual interview without worrying about how many candidates are to be scheduled, how many would still show up, etc. On the candidate side, this reduces the waiting time as they already have a schedule even before coming onsite as opposed to going onsite and then waiting for a schedule.
- The client wants to create a recruitment center which will allow the candidates to set up their own appointment at a given day and time.
- The client wants to link the recruitment center to their campaigns.
⚙️How to configure it?
I. Create a new recruitment center
Step 1: Go to your company settings and on the left pane, select recruitment centers.
Step 2: At the bottom of the recruitment center list, select "add recruitment center".
Step 3: Fill out the required details.
i. Recruitment Center Name - most of the users set up their recruitment center names based on the job location. (e.g. CSR Manila or CSR Mexico City)
ii. Custom Message - The custom message will be included in the confirmation message (see the image below). This message will be sent once the candidate has confirmed his/her interview schedule.
iii. Notes - these are only visible to users. Use this to leave keynotes to your colleagues. (e.g. You can add the opening hours that were set up for this center.)
iv. Opening and Closing time - You can easily adjust the opening time and closing time, this adjustment will show on the weekly slots which you will need to activate after this step. (e.g. EG: I will adjust the opening and closing time to 9AM - 3PM only)
Step 4: Once done, click on the submit button.
II. Allocate weekly slots
Step 1: Go to your Recruitment Center list and view the center you intend to allocate slots.
Step 2: Start the allocation.
Step 3: Once done, click on the Save button
III. Edit the recruitment center
Step 1: Go to your Recruitment Center list and edit the center you intend to update.
Step 2: Perform necessary changes in the fields.
Step 3: Click on submit to save your changes.
IV. Link a campaign to a recruitment center
Step 1: On the campaign list, select the campaign you wish to link the recruitment center to.
Step 2: Go to the campaign settings.
Step 3: In the main settings, choose the recruitment to be linked in the selected campaign.
Step 4: Once done, click on the Save button.
V. Share the recruitment scheduler link
Step 1: On the chatbox, compose your message.
Step 2: Next, insert the "scheduler link" token.
Step 3: Once done, click on the Send button to deliver the message.
VI. Candidate Experience
Upon clicking on the scheduler link, the candidate will be redirected to the screen where they can set up their appointment. As more candidates select their preferred time window, the slots get filled up dynamically. Once all the slots are full for a certain day/time window, future candidates will not be able to select that option, instead, the candidate will have to select the next available day/time window (thereby avoiding overbooking).
1. When allocating weekly slots, you can set the current week as the default week for the proceeding weeks to have the same slot allocation.
2. View the appointment details on the candidate profile.
1. Will the candidates receive a reminder anytime after setting up an appointment?
- An automatic reminder will be sent to them a day before their scheduled interview, and another reminder at 8 AM of the schedule.
Hit the button to learn another option to schedule candidates.
Do you find this helpful? Leave us feedback! 📢