The best way to capture leads in Talkpush is to connect different sourcing channels to the campaign to automatically reach out to candidates and process their applications. However, for cases when we have a batch of candidates from other sourcing channels not connected to our campaigns, these leads can also be manually added to Talkpush.
There are 3 ways how you can upload candidates to Talkpush manually;
A. Manual Add - Manually fill in the candidate information by entering the name, email & number. This works if you are adding a few candidates directly to a campaign.
1. Click the Leads Tab drop-down button and select Add Candidates, then Manual Add.
2. Choose a Campaign from the drop-down, specify the Source, then key in the First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number of the candidate. You can add more candidates by clicking on Add row.
3. Once completed, click on Continue. A notification will confirm if the upload is successful.
B. Upload Resume - If you have collected the resume for your candidates, you can upload these files at once but just make sure they are in PDF or Word format.
When you upload resumes, the Talkpush CV parsing tool will gather important information about the candidate and create a profile inside the selected campaign.
1. Click the Leads Tab drop-down button and select Add Candidates, then Upload Resume.
2. Select the Campaign, specify the source and then choose the Resume file to Upload then click Continue.
🚀 You may upload multiple CVs at a time by holding on *ctrl* when selecting the files from your computer.
A successful upload will show a ✔️ result, while failed one will give you an ❌ mark.
C. Import CSV - If you have more than 20 candidates to add, you can choose to import a CSV file.
1. Click the Leads Tab drop-down button and select Add Candidates, then Import CSV.
2. Select the Campaign, specify the source and then choose the CSV file to Upload then click Continue.
3. Confirm the import by clicking Yes.
🚀 Make sure to upload the CSV file successfully by reading through the complete instructions available on the Import CSV page.
🚀 Candidate profiles can also be created through third-party tools associated with Talkpush where candidate information is pushed directly to create a profile inside Talkpush.
e.g. FB Lead Ads - You can directly link your FB Lead Ads to your campaigns so that all candidates applying via Facebook Lead Ads will automatically be pushed inside the Talkpush.
🤔 Do you have any questions? We want to help! 💚
You can chat with our Support team by clicking on the intercom button on the lower section of your Talkpush screen. We're one click away.