Tokens in Talkpush CRM are essentially placeholders. The tokens are inserted in a message template, which can dynamically be updated with unique links and values that are specific to each candidate, company or recruiter. These tokens are especially helpful, when the same message is being sent to hundreds and thousands of people, but the sender only has to set it up once. The tokens get replaced by the correct value for each message sent, which makes the actual message very personalized for the candidates.
So what are the different types of tokens that one can use within the Talkpush CRM?
Lets organize the tokens by categories
Personalization for Candidates:
- <%= @candidate_name %> : First name of the candidate
- <%= @referee %> : When running an Employee Referral Program this will be the name of the person who referred the candidate. Using this "referee" name in the first communication with the referred candidate, delivers a better engagement and recall for the application to move forward
- <%= @access_code %> : The candidate’s PIN to trigger the phone interview over an inbound line (legacy system)
- <%= @mail_attachment %> : Unique email ID for each candidate to send their documents (e.g. resume, certificates, photo ID, etc.). Any attachment received by this email ID will be attached to the candidate's profile
- <%= @scheduled_at %> : A placeholder for the candidate's scheduled date of interview. Used in interview schedule reminders
- <%= @scheduler_url %> : Triggers a link to schedule the interview in the dynamic recruitment center scheduler. You will need to have the scheduler enabled in your company settings.
Personalized Interview Triggers for Candidates:
- <%= @messenger_interview_link %> : Unique link for each candidate that will trigger the interview questionnaire over the chatbot
- <%= @interview_page_url %> : Unique link for each candidate that will trigger the interview questionnaire over the landing page
- <%= @webdialout %> : A link for the candidate to click on and to do the phone interview via the web. Candidate needs to confirm his phone number before the call is triggered
- <%= @webdialout_skip_confirmation %> : Same phone interview (as above), however this token skips confirming the phone number, and goes straight to the first question
General Company specific parameters:
- <%= @company %> : The name of the company as set up in Talkpush Company Profile
- <%= @signature %> : The signature of the recruiter who processed the candidate. The signature is created inside the recruiter's User Profile Settings
- <%= @full_phone_number %> : Inbound phone number (dedicated line) set up for the client, where the candidate can call in to access the IVR phone interview. Calling this phone number will require the candidate to enter their Access Code/ PIN to identify themselves (legacy system)
- <%= @image('url') %> : Placeholder for images to be inserted in messages delivered via Email / Facebook messenger
- <%= @video('url') %> : Placeholder for videos to be inserted in messages delivered via Email / Facebook messenger
Try the tokens yourself in your message templates. Let us know if you have other token needs that will further help you.