Archived campaigns are only accessible from the campaign list. Once a campaign is archived all candidates inside the campaign will also be archived. Archived campaigns can be restored (re-activated) at any time from the list of archived campaigns, which will again give you access to the candidates inside.
To archive a campaign, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Campaign list and click on the ‘three dots’ across the campaign which you want to archive
- Select Archive
3. Lastly, click on “Proceed” to confirm your action
Pointers to remember:
- You have to be the creator of the campaign or have owner access before you can archive a campaign
- The archived campaign will no longer receive incoming candidates EXCEPT for those who come from different job boards. (e.g.: Jobstreet / Jobsdb)
- It can take the CRM a little while to archive campaigns with a huge number of candidates.