The Question template Library serves as a bank for all types of questions that you can use for pre-screening interviews, document collection on onboarding, and at any stage of the candidate’s application.
Here’s Perry to for a quick video guide on how to Create a New Question
Create a New Question
1. Click on the Templates Tab dropdown button, then click Questions.
2. Next, click on Create Question.
3. Write the question on the Question text box.
4. Select a question type from the QuestionType dropdown. Each question type has different configuration requirements. Explore each of the different question types in this article.
5. Select a candidate attribute to map the question to on the Data Map dropdown.
6. Then hit on Save.
Once a question is added on the templates you can easily add this to the campaign questions.
You can also use these questions in Question Sets for your follow up questions.
🤔 Do you have any questions? We want to help! 💚
You can chat with our Support team by clicking on the intercom button on the lower section of your Talkpush screen. We're one click away.
Need more help? 📖