🧠 Learning Outcomes:
This article will teach you how to cut back on manual recruiting activities for your recruiters.
Today you will learn how to:
- Reduce the manual tasks in screening applicants for the role
- Reduce the manual tasks in moving candidates from one campaign/folder to another.
- Reduce the manual tasks in sending manual messages
- Design your entire recruitment strategies in a single interface
📌 Why is it important?
The AutoFlow feature allows recruiters to reduce the manual work of sorting candidates into job campaigns and folders as well as sending them custom messages. By using triggers and criteria, Autoflow lets recruiters take control and design their automated actions.
- Automate Campaign and Folder Movements via Autoflow
AutoFlow can trigger candidate movements across job campaigns and folders based on the candidate attributes stored in the applicants' profile, candidate addresses (city, province, state, and country), labels, last interaction date, as well as their responses to the pre-screening questions.
This means you can now automate the movement of processed candidates to the shortlisted, rejected, on hold, hired, and other custom folders across different campaigns! 🙌
- Automate Sending of Custom Messages via Autoflow
Recruiters can also create a workflow to send a message automatically using the last channel that was used to message the candidate. This ensures a consistent experience for the candidate if there are multiple channels enabled to engage with candidates, such as Messenger, WhatsApp, and SMS.
AutoFlow is user-friendly and has more robust actions which will free recruiters from sorting tasks, save them time, and allow them to consolidate candidates from any source and direct them to the right job. 👍
📝 Sample Use Case (for Campaign/Folder movements):
⚙️ How to configure movements across different campaigns and folders?
Step 1 : On the campaign list table, select a campaign and proceed to the campaign settings.
Step 2 : From the left pane menu, select Autoflow.
Step 3 : Click on the <Add Action> button and create a trigger by clicking on the <+> button.
Step 4 : Select the folder from where you intend to handpick the candidates.
Step 5 : Click Next.
Step 6 : In this section, refine the candidates by creating a set of criteria or multiple criteria that the candidate data must match in order to be included in the workflow.
⚠️ The value for the criteria has to match the value stored in the other information.
✅ Additional Criteria You Can Use
Before we move to the next step, here are some criteria updates you can use in Autoflow aside from candidate attributes:
- Labels - you can use 'labels/tags' as the criteria for AutoFlow to move or perform an action you wanted for your candidates. AutoFlow will execute if a candidate is in the trigger folder and you added a specific label to the candidate's profile. AutoFlow can also execute if a candidate already has the specific label required, and then moved to the trigger folder.
- Last Interaction - AutoFlow will execute the action based on the candidate’s last date of engagement with a Messenger bot, and only if the candidate is already in the trigger folder. This is helpful for:
- Targeting candidates for re-engagement
- Moving candidates to a folder based on their level of interest
- Sending a message that is compliant with Facebook’s anti-spam policy
- Candidate Address - now that we can capture candidates' full addresses via landing page or chatbot (**ask your Customer Success Manager about this feature if you would like to enable it**), we can maximize Autoflow and use this as criteria to execute an action or match them to a job. The address has been broken down into specific fields for more specific and flexible matching. You can use either of the following;
(City/Municipality, Province/State or Country)
**If this information is not collected by your bot or landing page set up, the candidate's profile can be updated with the full address.
Once you've completed the values for your criteria, click 'Add'.
Step 7 : If you wish to add multiple criteria, click on AND/OR button. Once done, click 'Create'.
If you need to edit or delete criteria, click on the > button for the edit/delete button to appear.
Step 6 : Click the + button to add the action which Autoflow will execute.
Step 7 : Select from the actions on the right side panel.
✅ Bulk actions replaced our 'Move Candidate' action from Autoflow's first version. This is to better handle movements done in the CRM.
- Transfer Candidate = moving candidates to another campaign and folder, except Inbox.
- Create Application = have candidates start with a new application by 'creating a copy' of their profile to the destination campaign's Inbox. You'll be prompted whether you want to keep the current application or not.
To know more about this, click here.
✅ Send Message Actions
The 'Send Message' button lets you compose your message and send this automatically using the last channel that was used to message the candidate. This ensures a consistent experience for the candidate if there are multiple channels enabled to engage with candidates, such as Messenger, WhatsApp and SMS.
Also, you can utilize sending just via Email, SMS, Messenger or even Whatsapp (if it is enabled). Use tokens to individualize your messages.
⚠️ You will be be warned if character limit exceeds 918 characters:
"This message exceeds the character limit for 10 SMS messages. The message will fail to send as SMS. Consider shortening the message to maximum 918 characters including spaces." (160 characters = 1 SMS)
Step 8 : We've also added a Delay action which allows AutoFlow to wait an amount of time before running an action. AutoFlow will wait for specified number of time units in minutes, hours and days before the action runs. This is particularly important for sending messages.
📝Sample Use Case:
Click the ⌛️ green icon to set it up, then click 'Save'.
Step 10: Lastly, click the toggle at the upper right corner of your screen to execute the Autoflow configuration you've set.
- Multiple-choice questions are more effective in capturing candidate attributes.
The image below shows that both candidate attribute and the value match each other. 👇
Q1. What type of user can access the AutoFlow feature?
- Users with Owner access can access autoflow
Q2.How long will it take for the rules to take effect?
- Rules will take effect not more than five minutes per candidate
Q3. What is the maximum character limit of the messages?
- The maximum limit is 670 characters which are equivalent to 5 SMS messages.
- How to add additional candidate attributes
- How to link candidate attributes to campaign questions
- How to manually add a candidate attribute through the candidate profile (Others Information)
Do you find this helpful? Leave us a feedback! 📢
📔 User Manual